WANT TO SPONSOR ME? MAKE A DONATION AT:

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Well... here it is, the week of my first race of this season. The Recover from the Holidays 50k.

On Thursday morning at 4:30 I'll meet Jack for the ride down to Huntsville, Al. Am I ready? not sure. I think I'll be fine but we all know that the chef is his own worst critic.
It is fun running through all the mental check lists... food? do I have all the gu's I need? bananas? peanut butter and honey, and banana sandwiches? Gatorade? Water? should I take an extra pair of socks?
Its all kind of fun and I do enjoy the organization of it all!

So next time I write I'll be talking about the race! Thank you to everyone who is so supportive of my endeavors. I truly am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. woot woot! yeeee haw! you are so ready! i love it! can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete