WANT TO SPONSOR ME? MAKE A DONATION AT:

Saturday, May 15, 2010

What's Up?

Uh...so it's been a while. Hey! I've been busy ok? Sheesh! I know, I know, excuses excuses. but It's true!

So work has been ridiculously busy, the 12+ hour days have made for Really long weeks. Business is absolutely booming in our neck of the woods, a good sign I think, though Knoxville seems to sit in a bit of an economic bubble. It has been crazy. No running for a couple of weeks now and I'm feeling it. I would love to get out but it is not in the cards for the next coming weeks anyway.

Not to worry Duey sports fans! I'm not quitting. No way. I've come too far for that! I am taking a bit of a break from the races for a few months though. Life needs attending to ya know.

I thank all of you who read this. It has been a wonderful thing for me and I look forward to furthering the cause in the future. I will update regularly, and as I said I am not quitting...just taking a break!
In the mean time please check out what Portlight has been up to!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment